Saturday, September 6, 2008

Catherine Zeta Jones' shoe doubles



Catherine Zeta Jones buys duplicates of shoes so she has a pair at each of her houses.

The Welsh actress - who is married to Michael Douglas - has found a solution to arriving at one of her houses and discovering the footwear she wants is in another continent.

Catherine said: "I have to buy duplicates. It's something that I have to continually explain to my husband. The worst thing about having all these houses is that when I have an outfit and I think it's going to look great with a certain pair of shoes, they're in Mallorca or Bermuda. So that's why."

The 'No Reservations' actress also admits the amount of shoes she owns bewilders her 63-year-old husband.

She added: "I have so many pairs of shoes - it's ridiculous. Michael often takes me into my closet and says, 'Could you explain to me why you have all these shoes?' It's because I travel a lot - and I have certain outfits that only go with certain shoes. That's my excuse anyway! I love Christian Louboutins."

No comments: