Wednesday, September 3, 2008

KERRY KATONA SHOWS OFF HER NEW £15,000 FIGURE


Kerry Katona checked out of hospital yesterday after her £15,000 boob job.

The former Atomic Kitten star reduced her assets from a busty GG to a more modest DD after she said before the op ‘my nipples are at my feet’.

Nice!

Kerry underwent breast surgery, liposuction and a removal of stretch marks, which was paid for and filmed by MTV as part of a reality show.

And the Iceland star is delighted with the results.

‘I feel great. I’m delighted with the way I look and the way it feels. The results are amazing,’ said Kerry to the Daily Mirror.

A pal added: ‘The surgery is a massive pick-me-up.’

The op comes just days after Kerry was declared bankrupt by the High Court over an unpaid $103,327 tax bill.

No comments: