Friday, March 27, 2009

Fergie Turns 34 – And What A Difference A Year Makes


Forget lamenting turning one year older and watching life pass by. On Friday, Fergie turns 34 and is having a banner year.

Just two months ago, the singer jammed to Kid Rock at her fantasy wedding in Malibu to longtime beau Josh Duhamel . Dripping in diamonds and a custom Dolce & Gabbana gown, Fergie said her favorite part of the day was, of course, "Saying I do!"

Then, back from honeymooning in the Maldives, popping over to the Carribean for a charity concert, and attending a friend's wedding in Mexico's Mayan Riviera, Fergie revealed a leaner body and sultry brown hair. "I'm really having fun with it," says the brunette convert.

"I like to feel strong," says the singer about toning up after gaining weight for her role in the film Nine, costarring Kate Hudson. She adds: "I'm trying to work out as much as possible because we're shooting our video."

A video, too? On top of her new film and launching her new shoe collection this month, Fergie is back with the Black Eyed Peas to gear up for a new album and tour this summer.

"It's a new era for me," admits Fergie. "I'm married, new Black Eyed Peas album … I'm in a new place in my life and just evolving."

Blow out the birthday candles and wish for even bigger and better things, Fergie!

"I wanted a change, and I'm not scared of change at all."

No comments: