Friday, March 27, 2009

Mischa Barton has no problem stripping nude on screen.


The former ‘O.C.’ actress is happy to appear naked on the big screen if it is crucial to the plot of a movie.

She said: “Doing nudity doesn’t bother me. It all comes down to whether I trust the director or not.”

Mischa has previously bared all for her film roles in 2006’s ‘The Oh in Ohio’ and again in ‘Closing the Ring’ in 2009.

Although Mischa has no fears about flaunting her body, she admits her parents aren’t always sure about what she does for a living.

The 23-year-old star explained: “My mom and dad are still a bit confused and cautious about what I do.

“My dad is a stockbroker who studied law and economics and his dad was a politician. But I know him and my mom are still very proud of me.”

No comments: