Monday, March 17, 2008

Jessica Alba Talks Motherhood


Out for a little healthy dining in a casual atmosphere, expectant mother Jessica Alba was spotted out over the weekend grabbing a bite to eat at the Coral Tree Cafe in Brentwood on Saturday (March 15).

The “Good Luck Chuck” actress has recently been talkative with press as she promotes her new movies “The Eye” and "The Love Guru".

When asked if she plans to raise her child to be multilingual (Jessica comes from a Mexican background, and Cash is fluent in French), Alba answered, “Yes. And my fiancĂ© speaks French. I’m trying to learn Spanish. It’s just that every time I get into classes, I end up having work. So this is the perfect time. While I’m off, I can learn.”

And Jess confessed that she can’t wait to start being a mommy. “I’m excited. I’m going to love my child to the most that I possibly can. I have a different perspective on things now. Things that used to be so important, like my work, aren’t as much anymore. Now, it’s family.”

Commenting on her “hit the ground running” mentality when it comes to work, Jessica said she’s happy to be taking a break. “I feel very blessed to be in this business and be successful. I’ve been working consistently since I started. Now, I can take time off until I get that fire, that script and that role that will force me to work every day and give a hundred percent effort. In the meantime, I’m going to stop working. I’ll breathe for a change.”

According to an insider, Alba is due in June.

No comments: