Monday, March 17, 2008

Lindsay Lohan: Doing Things the Right Ways


Following a friday night red carpet hosting duties at the Scandinavian Style Mansion, Lindsay Lohan attended the Wayne Hadly Autumn/Winter 2008 Collection preview on Saturday evening in Los Angeles (March 15).

Held at the boutique store Scout, Lohan browsed through the offerings between chats and picture taking with fellow guest Wayne Joff.

And with six months under her belt since leaving rehab, the Mean Girls actress has been opening up about the lifestyle that landed her in rehab.

“I think it was just situations that I was putting myself in,” she told People magazine. “I was putting myself in the wrong situations and I didn’t have the focus in the right place.”

But things are looking brighter by the day, as LiLo’s recording a new album and begins filming Ye Olde Times with Jack Black this spring.

Asked whether she views this as her comeback, Lindsay replied: “I think this is what I love to do. I’m just continuing to do it – in the right ways.”

No comments: