Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Liz Hurley's reality farm


Liz Hurley is set to star in her own reality TV show about her farm.

The fashion designer-and-actress lives on a farm in Cirencester, Gloucestershire, and the programme will follow her as she goes about her everyday life looking after chickens and sheep.

In the series, viewers will see Liz - who is famous for her flawless image - swap her designer clothes for a less glamorous wardrobe of torn jumpers and waterproof footwear.

She said: "People always imagine me with perfect hair. But that's not who I am. The first time he saw me in the country, my husband found me in wellies, covered in mud."

The 43-year-old star and her Indian textile heir husband Arun Nayar married in 2007 in a ceremony rumoured to have cost £2 million.

The wedding celebrations lasted for a week, with a host of celebrities including Sir Elton John, David Furnish, Elle Macpherson and Donatella Versace attending.

No comments: