Sunday, July 27, 2008

Uncontrollable Peaches Geldof


Peaches Geldof says her dad can't keep her under control.

Despite revelations the 19-year-old nearly died of a suspected drugs overdose last weekend, Peaches says her father - Live Aid founder Bob Geldof - has no influence over what she does.

She told BANG Showbiz: "He doesn't come along in the middle of the night and lock me in. He doesn't need to be strict, I'm a woman now you know, I'm not 13.

"At almost 20 years old, I'm a woman and I live with two flatmates in Kings Cross while my dad lives in Battersea, so any idea I can be under curfew is a lie."

It was reported last week that Peaches had stopped breathing and was given mouth to mouth resuscitation after the alleged overdose.

While London Ambulance confirmed its crews attended the scene, the young socialite reportedly refused to accompany them to the hospital because she was so worried about her father finding out about her illegal antics.

A source said: "Peaches could not breathe for several minutes after suffering a respiratory arrest. Her friend had to give chest pumps and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

No comments: