Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Transformers 2 Director Orders Megan Fox To Gain Weight

Here’s something you don’t hear everyday. Hollywood It Girl and FHM’s Sexiest Woman of 2008, Megan Fox, was told to fatten up by the director of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Director Michael Bay told Foxy Megan that she had to gain ten pounds ASAP because he doesn’t dig skinny chicks.

“I’d lost a lot of weight and I got really scrawny, but I was told I had to put on a size for Transformers because (director Michael Bay) doesn’t like skinny girls. I eat red velvet cake before I go to bed every night. If you eat meals later, you’ll put on weight faster, so I had dinner at 10pm.”

You can’t blame the girl for getting too skinny. She has been living with Brian Austin-Green, that would kill anyone’s appetite.

No comments: