Sunday, April 12, 2009

BRYN TERFEL - OPERA SINGER CAUGHT SHORT


British opera singer BRYN TERFEL almost had to pull out of a recent concert - after forgetting his trousers.
The world-renowned star opted to wear a pair of shorts to travel from his hotel to a show in front of thousands of eager fans in Seoul, South Korea.
But the singer was left red-faced when he realised just minutes before he was due on stage that he had forgotten to pack his trousers.
Terfel reveals, "One can be a bit forgetful on the day of a concert - and I forgot my trousers at the hotel. But what could I do? Tell the audience 'I'm sorry, but I have to wear my shorts'?"
Luckily for Terfel - and the paying audience - a concert-goer was on hand to help him out.
The singer adds, "There was one person there who happened to be the same height as me. And if there was ever a pair of trousers that fits like a glove - that's the one."

No comments: