Friday, April 3, 2009

Megan Fox's Sexy Sulk


Megan Fox hates being a sex symbol.

The 'Transformers' star - who is regularly voted the world's sexiest woman - wants to be known for her acting skills rather than her stunning looks.

She told Empire magazine: "You can't be a sex symbol 24 hours a day. I can't be a professional celebrity or a professional sexpot. I can't do that to myself.

Megan is definitely a strong candidate for the part.

"I just want to work and make the right choices, and study and develop as an actress.

"I don't want to be on the cover of every magazine that exists. I want to try not to do that. It's my job to show people something different."

Although she is keen to distance herself from sexy roles, it was recently revealed Megan is tipped to be the next Lara Croft.

The 22-year-old actress is said to be favourite to portray the dare-devil archaeologist character in the new 'Tomb Raider' movie.

A source said: "Megan is definitely a strong candidate for the part."

Angelina Jolie previously played the heroine in 'Lara Croft: Tomb Raider' and 'Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life'."

No comments: