Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Miley Cyrus Wants Private Puberty


Miley Cyrus wants her breasts to be left alone.

The 'Hannah Montana' star - who shot to fame when she was just 12 years old - is fed up with the constant attention surrounding her ever-changing figure and wants to go through puberty privately.

The 16-year-old actress said: "One thing that bugs me is people who say, 'Miley really needs to lose some weight,' or, 'She got her boobs done.' I did start out really skinny, but you're not going to have boobs when you're 12 years old. I'm like, 'What are you talking about - let me grow!' "

The best thing that's happened to me in a long, long time has been meeting Justin, because he's the most respectful and selfless person I've ever known.

Miley is currently dating 20-year-old model Justin Gaston and says she couldn't be happier.

She revealed to America's Glamour magazine: "The best thing that's happened to me in a long, long time has been meeting Justin, because he's the most respectful and selfless person I've ever known."

Miley hopes to have settled down by the time she's 26, after taking inspiration from her own mother.

She said: "Hopefully I'll be settled - making movies, living in a house, maybe even married. I think my mom did everything pretty close to perfect, and I want to be the cool mom that the kids run home to."

No comments: