Friday, April 10, 2009

Miley: “My boyfriend has brought me closer to the Lord”


Seeing as it’s nearly Easter, we thought we’d get a bit religious on you. Or, at least, we thought we’d let Miley Cyrus get a bit religious on you. In a surprising new interview, the Disney starlet has spoken out about how her hot older boyfriend Justin Gaston has made her more religious. “I've never been closer to the Lord since I met him,” she says. “He's really made me read my Bible. He's made me actually read the stories in the Bible – not the quick little verses – that not only help me, but show you how to help other people.” Miley also says that she wasn’t that sure about Justin when they first met (is she blind?!) after being introduced by her Achey Breaky dad Billy Ray. “Honestly, I didn't like him at first,” she reveals. “I was like, 'Great, another songwriter. This should be fun.' He's, like, the coolest guy, so it’s good. He's very cute, but I don't think he gets as much credit as he should because he's a really good guy.” Hmm, what do you think about Miley gushing about her boyfriend and the Lord?

No comments: