Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jenna Jameson's 3.4m house


Jenna Jameson has bought a $3.4 million house in California.

The former adult movie star - who is expecting twins with boyfriend Tito Ortiz - purchased the four-bedroom waterfront property in the Huntington Beach area.

The mansion comes complete with a walk-in wine cellar, a private boat dock, a balcony and its own library.

The 34-year-old star recently posted photographs of herself wearing tiny lace knickers showing off her baby bump on social networking site MySpace.

After announcing she was expecting twins, Jenna said: "I had my second ultrasound scan and was greeted by two big healthy babies with pounding hearts. The time is right and God has blessed me. I have never felt more like a woman, or more alive.

"Tito is happier than I have ever seen him, it is so fulfilling to see him so proud. He looked me in the eye today after our doctor's appointment and said, 'I'm the luckiest man on earth. Thank you for having my babies.' I cried."

No comments: