Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Leonardo DiCaprio's condom fight


Leonardo DiCaprio was reportedly pelted with condoms at a New York club recently.

The 'Titanic' star - who decided to sit on the stairs at burlesque club The Box when he couldn't find a seat - was left stunned when drag queen Ms. Rosewood incorporated him into the act.

A source said: "As soon as Ms. Rosewood went on stage and saw Leonardo sitting on the side, he had a naughty twinkle in his eye. When Leonardo wasn't looking, he filled a condom full of a questionable liquid and threw it at him.

"After Leonardo got over the shock, he laughed and wiped himself off."

Leonardo - who has dated supermodels Gisele Bundchen and Bar Refaeli - recently revealed he is keen to put his playboy lifestyle behind him and settle down.

He said: "What I definitely feel a need for is to make my life about more than just my career. Just last night I was thinking to myself how little of my life has been lived normally and not spent on some far-off movie location.

"I want to get married and have children. In saying that, I realise I am contradicting everything I've said before. I absolutely believe in marriage."

No comments: