Friday, August 29, 2008

Demi Moore's squirty breasts


Demi Moore once squirted her breast milk at lesbians during a night out.

Madonna's brother Christopher Ciccone revealed the 'Striptease' actress - who has three daughters with ex-husband Bruce Willis - was out with him and the 'Like A Virgin' singer when she found a novel way to entertain her pals.

Christopher, who recently released his tell-all book 'Life with My Sister Madonna', told Out magazine: "We went out and Demi was dancing up on me and humping me from behind. The one part that's not in the book is that she was lactating at the time and she was squirting breast milk at my lesbian friends.

"My friend Michelle called me the next morning and asked me, 'How do I get breast milk out of my black dress?' and I said, 'How the f**k would I know? Call Demi!' It was hysterical. There are no pictures of it but it actually happened. The lawyers didn't think it was wise for me to print that - so there's your juicy titbit!"

Demi - who is now married to 'What Happens In Vegas' star Ashton Kutcher - is not the only celebrity who has found an unusual use for her lactating breasts.

'Underworld' star Kate Beckinsale - who has a nine-year-old daughter Lily with ex-boyfriend Michael Sheen - revealed she discovered she could squirt milk from her breasts across the room after giving birth.

Kate - now married to film director Len Wiseman - said: "I do miss breastfeeding. I was good at it. I got more than my fair share - I could hit the wall from quite a distance! I do have some useless talents."

No comments: