Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lily Allen's drug worry


Lily Allen doesn't know if she will stop taking drugs.

The 'Smile' singer, who attempted to punch a passer-by after leaving a London nightspot in the early hours of Tuesday morning (19.08.08), admits she isn't a "good person" when she is under the influence of illegal substances but still can't bring herself to quit.

She told Paper magazine: "I'm not going to say I'm never going to do drugs again. I just know I'm not a good person on drugs."

However, the 23-year-old star insists she did stop using recreational drugs after she discovered she was expecting a baby with then-boyfriend Ed Simons last November.

Lily, who suffered a miscarriage in January, says she vowed to clean up her life for the sake of her unborn child.

She said: "It was the hardest thing for me. When I realised I was pregnant and realised I wanted to have the baby, I made a huge decision - to make my life more stable."

Lily has previously openly discussed her drug use, admitting she first began experimenting with ecstasy when she was just 14.

Lily also claimed she thinks her drink was spiked in June this year when she was pictured being carried out of a party for the Glamour Magazine awards in London.

She said: "I did drink that night. Then I woke up in my bed at 8 am and felt totally fine. So I Googled myself, and I saw the pictures.

"It was awful. I can't believe I got into that state. It leads me to believe somebody put something in my drink or something. Because it's totally not in my repertoire to do something like that."

No comments: