Friday, August 22, 2008

Jason Statham Ready For Marriage and Kids


Action movie-tough guy Jason Statham says he is just about ready to settle down with a wife and kids. Although he says that “beggars can’t be choosers” he does know his Mrs. Right would have to have a sense of humor.

He says, “She’d need to have a sense of humour to go out with a guy like me. I would love kids. I’ve just got to find the right lady. I’m an old softie, me. I send flowers when they need to be sent and stuff like that. I’m thoughtful and sweet. I’m not as cold as you think I am.”

Although he speaks like a 90 year old geezer, I seriously doubt that the British hottie is anywhere near “begging” for the ladies attention. And I really like to know exactly when is it that he thinks that flowers need to sent. I mean, is he talking just birthdays and Valentine’s Day? Or does he take it to the next level and actually send them when they are appreciated, like when that biatch in your office got the promotion you’ve worked your butt off for over the past year. Or when you’re having a fat day. Now that would make him thoughtful and sweet.

No comments: