Friday, August 29, 2008

Jessica Simpson Says Tony Romo “Is The Love Of Her Life”


Jessica Simpson seems to be really happy these days, and tells People magazine that Tony Romo is the “perfect guy” for her.

Jessica Simpson reveals to People Magazine that her boyfriend, Dallas Cowboys football player, Tony Romo, is the perfect guy for her.

“I just told him today, ‘You’re the love of my life,’ ” she revealed in her interview. “I don’t really ever say that to anybody.”

Simpson, 28, recently co-wrote a song for Tony Romo, “You’re My Sunday,” and will be on her new country album, Do You Know . Her album will be out around September 10th.

Jessica is so serious about Tony that she even changed her cell phone number and e-mail address so she won’t have any communication with ex-boyfriends.

“I don’t want anybody that’s been in my life [before] in my life anymore,” she says. “I don’t even want them to have any way of contacting me.”

But Romo has kept his same cell number, but it doesn’t seem to bother Jessica. Yeah, sure!

Jessica says, “I’m not a jealous girlfriend,” even though Carrie Underwood, Tony’s ex, is still said to talk with him. Of course both Jessica and Tony deny Carrie’s claims.

Simpson hit a rough patch after the end of her relationship with singer, John Mayer. “I had to regain self-esteem and self-value,” she says.

Jessica Simpson confesses that she totally gives her heart when in love, and expects the same from others. Jessica said, “I just love, so I don’t understand when people can’t do exactly what I do.”

Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo make a great-looking couple, do you think they will last though?

No comments: