Monday, August 25, 2008

Kate Moss Was Never Anorexic…She Just Didn’t Eat


Kate Moss admits that she was way too skinny back in the day, but says she was never anorexic. She was waif-like and thin that NYC graffiti artists painted “Feed Me” across her belly on a CK ads at city bus stops. Funny as that is…they way she treated her body back then is not. She blames not eating enough during the beginning of her career on bad hotels and disgusting airline food, but I’m not buying it. And homegirl is delusional if she thinks she wasn’t “bony-bony.”

“I was never anorexic, so I was never that skinny. I was never bony-bony. But I remember thinking, ‘I don’t want to be this skinny.’”

She says when she was “doing shows and flying economy … nobody ever fed me. Or I’d be staying in hotels so cheap that by the time I’d get in, there wasn’t any room service. I didn’t eat for a long time. Not on purpose,” she admits.

“You’d be on shoots with bad food or get on a plane, and the food would be so disgusting you couldn’t eat it. You go to a show, and there’s no food at all, so if you’re doing shows back to back, you can forget eating,” Moss adds. “I remember standing up in the bath one day, and there was a mirror in front of me, and I was so thin! I hated it. I never liked being that skinny.”

Actually, not eating and passing up food when you haven’t eaten for long periods of time, even crappy airline food…sounds like an ED to me!

No comments: