Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tim Gunn calls Miley Cyrus ‘tarty’


DENVER - Tim Gunn recently weighed in on Katie Holmes’ look, saying he “can’t explain it,” and now he’s chimed in on Miley Cyrus.

“(Miley Cyrus) is just a little too tarty, forgive me. I don’t want her to look like she’s going into a convent school, but it’s just a little too much for a 15-year-old. If I didn’t know better, I’d swear she was 25,” Gunn told OK! magazine.

Gunn also expressed some dissatisfaction with the current season of “Project Runway.” (Full disclosure: Yours truly is among those who are for the first time bored with “PR.”)

“They walk around telling each other how great they are, and I keep saying to them, ‘Someone is gonna go home,’” Gunn told the magazine.

He also hints that Stella might not be long for the show. “We have Stella and her ‘leatha,’” he says. “She’s got to get away from that, and she’s constantly defending, ‘That’s what I do.’ Then you’re nothing but a one-note. You better get prepared to pack your bags.”

No comments: