Thursday, August 28, 2008

Matthew McConaughey’s Dad Died Having Sex With His Mom


Matthew McConaughey’s mother, Kay McConaughey has written a book called “I Amaze Myself”, and in it tells how her husband died during sex, guess that’s the way to go!

Matthew McConaughey’s mother, Kay McConaughey seems like a free spirit like her son, and very candid. In her new book, “I Amaze Myself”, Kay tells her unique and positive view on life, as well as the sordid details!

Kay McConaughey tells of how Matthew’s dad died, while they were having sex!

“On Monday mornings, he and I often said goodbye by making love,” Kay McConaughey tells Us Weekly. “But one day, all of a sudden, it just happened. I knew that something was wrong, because I didn’t hear anything from him. Just nothing,” she says. “But it was just the best way to go!”

When Kay realized her husband was gone, and could not be revived, she had them take him out of their home completely nude!

“I was just so proud to show off my big old Jim McConaughey — and his gift,” she says.

Kay McConaughey also dishes on her son, actor Matthew McConaughey, 38, and how it was a “good” accident. She had just married Matthew’s father for the third time.

No comments: